Getting To Clayton Hotel Cardiff Lane
Dublin’s shopping, sightseeing and business districts are a stone’s throw from Clayton Hotel Cardiff Lane. The seven story Dublin city centre hotel boasts views of the River Liffey, while remaining close to the heart of the city. The hotel is within easy access of the airport and main bus & rail stations and a few minutes’ walk from the Spencer Dock LUAS stop, over the Samuel Beckett Bridge.
Direction from Dublin Airport (12km)
Taxis are available from outside both arrival halls, although may be limited during peak travel times. Journey time is approx. 25 – 30 minutes and you can expect to pay between €30.00 – €35.00.
Aircoach Route 702 from Dublin Airport Terminal 2 stops just outside Clayton Hotel Cardiff Lane. Fares are approximately €10.00 return or €6.00 single for an adult, the journey time is approximately 40 minutes.
Airlink Bus 747 stops just outside the Convention Centre Dublin, 5 minute walk from the hotel across the Samuel Beckett Bridge. With buses departing every 20 minutes this is the most convenient way to travel to and from Dublin Airport. Fares are approximately €10.00 for a return journey or €6.00 for a single journey for an adult. Total journey time is about 25 minutes.
Car Hire is available from Dublin Airport. You can book your car rental online prior to arriving in Dublin Airport with Irish Car Rentals.
Directions from Dublin City Centre – O’Connell Street (1km)
We are located 5 minutes’ walk from the Spencer Dock Stop on the Luas red line. Services arrive approx. every 10 minutes during peak times. More details and times are available on the official Luas website. The cost of a single journey is €1.80 for an adult.
There is no car park at Clayton Hotel Cardiff Lane, however there is a public car park located in Grand Canal Square, just across the street from the hotel. It is possible to pre-book your parking space online at a 24 hour rate of €22.00 in Q-Park Grand Canal by clicking here.
Car Park Rates:
- Hourly Rate €3.80
- Special online reservation rate €22.00
- Evening parking rate (6pm – Midnight) €13.00
- Normal Maximum Daily Rate €30.00
- Clayton Hotel Cardiff Lane Guests 24-hour rate €18.00*
- *Please ensure your ticket is validated at reception in Clayton Hotel Cardiff Lane and presented to the cashier in Q-Park to avail of the discounted rates. The discounted ticket may only be used once. A new ticket must to be acquired every time you re-enter the Q-Park in order to avail of the discount. It is not possible to pre-book a parking space at this rate.
- Monday to Sunday 7.00 am – 12.00 am
Driving Directions to Q- Park
- Continue South along Macken Street to the traffic lights at Pearse Street
- Take left at the lights
- Take the next left onto Chimney Lane
- At the end of Chimney Lane go down the ramp on the right to enter the Q-Park Grand Square
- Pedestrian exit from the car park to Grand Canal Square is beside the pay machines